Embee Diamond, diamond recut, re-cut, repair, re-polish, restoration, fix my diamond, AGS Laboratories, American Gem Society, Canadian Diamond, Master Diamond Cutter, Esperanza, Triolette, Mike Botha, Michiel Botha, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, United States of America, Canada, North America, USA, Ideal, Triple Zero
District of Columbia,
Cutters & Polishers - Master Diamond Cutters - Creators of Sirius Star®...the world's brightest diamond® and Diamond Restoration - recut, repair & re-polish service to the trade.
diamonds, diamond cutting, engagement rings, engagement diamonds, diamond, diamond buying, diamond lapidary, diamond repairs, diamond facets , GIA, AGS, AGS Laboratories, Diamond Bourse of Canada, Responsible Jewellery Council, Jewelers of America, American Gem Society, AGS Guild, Canadian Diamond, diamond re-cut, diamond re-polish, cut grade, triple zero, ideal cut, Sirius Star Diamond, American Star, Product of Canada, Made in Canada
Due to the rapid expansion of our polishing factory, we are looking for ideal cutters and polishers to join our team.
You will be required to polishing crowns and/or pavilions.
You are also responsible for your own repair work.
You are also very handy, patient and have good eyesight.
Spatial insight, precision and speed are important elements in this function.
Employment Type: Full Time, 42.5 hours per week
Job Duration: Indefinite Duration
Job Category: Diamond industry
Required Diploma: Specialized diamond education
Specialized in: Diamond cutter (Crossworker)
Required Experience: 5+ years
– At least 5 years’ experience as a diamond cutter or polisher (crossworker)
– Good knowledge of the workflow and process of polishing diamonds.
– Experience in table smoothing, cross work, girdle polishing is a plus.
– English is a plus.
– You can work very precise, concentrated and independently, and are result oriented.
– You are communicative, social and can work in a team.
– You will be required to provide police clearance and additional required information should you be called for an interview.
– Commensurate with experience, starting at $22.50/hour
Priority is given to individuals with current Canadian status (citizen, permanent resident and/or temporary foreign workers with work permit)
You may email your resume and the following supporting documentation in PDF/DOC format to email@example.com